With the belief that the manufacturers and consumers of the construction industry deserve high-quality materials and equipment, “Behsakht Construction and Development group” was determined to issue the order of establishing another production department named “Behsakht Joist”.
This production department began its activity from a small workshop in 2007 with the purpose of manufacturing different types of standard joists and is now manufacturing different types of chromite and concrete joists with the sign of the Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran in a field of 5000 square-meter area located in the city of Pakdasht (Khatoon Abad area).
Introducing the Sales Department of Behsakht Joist
This department, in line with the goals of the “Behsakht Joist” has tried to help its customers in reducing the cost of construction by deploying experts and professional and artist workforce by calculating the formation of the joists in compliance with the certified table listed on the maps, while providing profit for the company by supplying its products with reasonable price and high quality. “Behsakht Joist” also has guaranteed the highest quality possible in its products as a result of having a concrete and rebar laboratory which operates under the supervision of the engineers certified by the Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran.
• Chromite and concrete joists with the sign of the Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran
• Implementing joist concrete and metal ceilings
• Offering polystyrene foam
• Blade ceramic and unilite ceramic
• Producing and supplying lightweight blocks (Leca)
• Issuing standard certificate for every ceiling
• The ability to manufacture joists with different types of formations demanded by the customer
• The ability to simultaneously manufacture chromite and concrete joists
• Manufacturing different types of standard joists certified by the Construction Engineering Organization
• Inspecting all of the products, 4 times each year, in the most credible concrete and rebar laboratory
• Having the daily capacity of manufacturing 1500 meters of joist using the full-automatic CO2 point welding device